Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tuesday!

Today we had our commissioning at the "Ten" at church. It's hard to believe we are leaving in 2 days! wow! I'm not sure about the rest of the group, but I have started my malaria meds today. I'm sure the others have as well. We are allowed 1 bag and I have been wrestling with trying not to overload it. :) Some have decided to bless Seifu and will carry books in another bag to Ethiopia for his village. About 3 years ago my class gathered about 1,500 books for Seifu's village of Archebar. We are still trying to get all the books there!...little by little!

Please pray for us as we prepare to leave. Pray that we will make wise decisions and discern what the Holy Spirit has to tell us. And, of course, pray for safety in travels. (If you know me, you know I am terrified of flying.)

We hope to take turns updating the blog while there.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment